Reach Your Target Audience
Search engines locate relevant pages by crawling a website’s content. Suppose, for instance, a person in your area is searching the web for a ‘coffee shop”. You own a coffee shop but, does your website say that? If your website has pretty pictures and not much else, Google might not list you in the search results. Your front page needs to have verbiage containing the words that your customers will use to find you with Google.
As well as offering SEO content writing, Yuma Web Design also provides other types of copywriting. Copywrite models like PAS and AIDA can offer you a way to make calls to action your customers can’t resist. You can use these calls to action in ads, emails, social media or on your website. Further explanations of these types of writing frameworks can be found on the Examples>>SEO Content Writing page.
- SEO content writing
- Google Ad creation
- Verbiage for canned emails, promotional emails, or calls to action
- AIDA (Awareness, Interest, Desire, Action) model writing
- PAS (Pain, Agitate, Solve) model writing
- Basic content writing without SEO consideration
- Instructional writing
- The initial consultation meeting is free.
- All services are based upon the time they take to complete. The base price is $50 per hour. A time estimate will be provided before the project is started.
- Writing is very much dependent on the amount of content that must be created. Please, email me more about the project.
- The cost of this service includes:
- Travel to site
- Communication with client
- Reviewing proofs with the client
- Minor adjustments after review
- Doing the actual writing
- Half of the project cost is required as a deposit before work begins.
- The other half can be paid off when the project is finished.