Your Restaurant Menu Matters
Most diners check the internet to see what type of food and pricing a restaurant has before they go to the eatery. Your online menu may be your first meaningful engagement with your customers. The menu on your website needs to be clean, mobile friendly, inviting, up-to-date and informative. Pictures of your signature dishes and adherence to your brand’s style guidelines are also a plus.
Many restaurants also require the set up of delivery and payment services. The setup for this can be time-consuming and complicated. Yuma Web Design can help with online digital menus and delivery service setup.
- Make changes to or rebuild an existing online menu
- Create an online menu from your printed menu
- Help you set up your order online and delivery service integrations (GrubHub, Door Dash and such)
- Set up your Google Business so you show up in local searches
- Take casual photos of your restaurant’s food, edit and resize them for the online menu
- The initial consultation meeting is free.
- All services are based upon the time they take to complete. The base price is $50 per hour. A time estimate will be provided before the project is started.
- Pricing for this project depends on the work you require. Small edits to an existing menu start at $50 for the first hour. Building a new menu from a paper menu will take longer depending on the size of the menu. A one-page flyer could take 2 hours and a 5-page menu with many sections will take longer. Most menus can be completed in under 5 hours ($250). The online integrations, setup, photography, and Google Business are all extra services billed at $50 per hour.
- Half of the project cost is required as a deposit before work begins.
- The other half can be paid off when the project is finished.