Showcase your brand or business
Yuma Web Design provides high-resolution casual, basic photography captured with a cell phone. The photos taken can be used for your social media, website, or shop. Team members, business location, products, equipment, menu items, and profile photos are available. Custom graphic creation for your website or social media are also available.
Because the photos are taken to specifically for a certain purpose, it is possible to get the correct photo orientation at the time of the session. For instance, profile photos should be centered and square, portraits should be longer than they are wide and location photos are best if they are wider than they are tall. Note: I am no substitute for a professional photographer. But, it takes the job out of your hands and it can be fun. This service allows me to get to know you and your business better.
- 5 high-resolution, casual business photos, checked for quality, proofed by you, and sized correctly for what they will be used for. (1 hour)
- up to 10 high-resolution, casual business photos, checked for quality, proofed by you, and sized correctly for what they will be used for. (2 hour)
- up to 20 high-resolution, casual business photos, checked for quality, proofed by you, and sized correctly for what they will be used for. (3 hour)
- Edit existing images or graphics to be used on the internet ($50 per hour. It depends on the project.)
- Create properly sized, high-resolution graphics for your website or social media based on your existing branding or create new images. ($50 per hour. It depends on the project.)
- The initial consultation meeting is free.
- All services are based upon the time they take to complete. The base price is $50 per hour. A time estimate will be provided before the project is started.
- The cost of this service includes:
- Travel to site
- Communication with client
- Reviewing proofs with the client
- Minor adjustments to images post-proof
- Image editing and resizing
- Actually taking the photos
- Half of the project cost is required as a deposit before work begins.
- The other half can be paid off when the project is finished.